First pick your adjective and then write:
1) What your adjective is NOT
2) Three examples that show what your adjective is
3) Two examples of what your adjective sounds like
4) Another word for your adjective
5) One thing about your adjective
Graceful is not a clackety-clanking crash.
Graceful is a silky-swirling scarf.
Graceful is a dainty-tiptoeing dancer.
Graceful is a sparkly-spinning skater.
Graceful sounds like smooth-soothing music.
Graceful sounds like the whisper of floating snow.
Another word for graceful is elegant.
One thing about graceful is it makes your heart sing.